[MPlayer-users] mirrors needed

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue May 23 22:59:36 CEST 2006

Moin,

We have a little problem.
As you know mphq is dead and its DNS entries now point to natsuki.
Because of this, natsuki is creating more and more traffic and
we are already at about 6 times above what we have agreed with
our ISP. (http://natsuki.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/mrtg-rrd.cgi/eth0.html)
I just god a mail from Fredy asking about this sharp traffic increase.

As currently we only have one working mirror (www4) we need
as fast as possible additional mirrors to split the traffic,
so that natsuki gets down to an acceptable level again.

Thus i would like to ask everyone who has access to a well
connected server with about 500MB of diskpace whether
you could help us out.

If you can, please subscribe to mplayer-mirror
(http://www.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-mirror)
and let us know.

Thanks

			Attila Kinali