[MPlayer-users] Fatal Error Signal 11 and other issues

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen at gmail.com
Wed May 24 22:39:24 CEST 2006

> Maybe there is another $C? Or maybe you hit another, similar bug with
> some other $<something> specifier (an new backtrace should show)?
> All I can say, I tried adding $C in one of the labels of the
> "Terminator" skin, and I started getting the same problem as you. Both
> removing the $C again and applying my patch fixed it.

Well there are no more $C's in the file, but I was wondering about
this patch. Since the CVS is down would it be possible for you to
email it to me? I would love to get this problem fully resolved rather
than a bandaid fix.

Oh and I don't think I ever mentioned it but my skin is powerplayer
and I will be trying another one tonight after work.

Thanks