[MPlayer-users] udp blockiness

Niklas Fondberg niklas.fondberg at tilgin.com
Wed Nov 1 09:54:24 CET 2006

I've tried to dump the stream and although I can't compare it exactly
because of the connectionless udp protocol I can view the stream without
errors from harddisk.

I will try the svn version.

I wondering if it has something to do with the streams being MPEG2-TS at
around 6-8Mbit/s and the buffer before the demuxer is not large
enough...

Niklas