[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-Windows hangs once in a while?

Peter Hunt pe1rfr at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 1 21:23:42 CET 2006

> > My windows archive includes the executable "gmplayer.exe" and not
> "mplayer.exe".

>Then use a different one.  Generally only those available via
>mplayerhq.hu are supported.

That's interesting, 'cause I've downloaded that one via mplayerhq.hu

>You need the non-GUI version anyhow.

I'll try and find it. I've searched the whole site already, but I couldn't find
any different versions for Windows, only the 2 I mentioned before.

So any help would be usefull. Does anyone else use MPlayer for Windows?

>And you need to post the FULL output for anyone to help,
>those few lines you posted are completely useless.

I think you can understand that I'm not able to give what I can't get myself?
These few lines are all I got (in the 'second' version). The verbose output
doesn't seem to work in my ('first') version, so I'll have to try
something else...

Best regards,

Peter Hunt.