[MPlayer-users] Re: Unable to decode TS stream after aspect ratio change

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Nov 5 13:19:17 CET 2006

Hello,
On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 11:29:43AM +0000, Zed wrote:
> > Problems at least partially fixed in SVN r20607.
>   Thank you Reimar! Worked like a charm. Now if I could just get that auto
> aspect ratio detection to work ...

Remaining part to fix playback applied in SVN r20687.
As said, for encoding the resolution change will break stuff, you have
to make sure the encoder always gets the same resolution, e.g. via
-vf scale=768:576
Best read the manpage part of -vf scale though, esp. for interlaced
content you might want to take some additional parameters.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger