[MPlayer-users] compiling mplayer with linking to external xvid

Brian Eller briansideas at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:45:34 CET 2006

Hello everyone,
I am try to compile MPlayer1.0pre8 with linking to xvidcore-1.1.2 no Solaris
10/Sparc with Sun's gcc 4.0.2.
I have the configure options --enable-xvid and --with-xvidlibdir= and
--with-xvidincdir point to the library and include directories.  In the
configure options I always get "Xvid... No".  This is Solaris 10 1/06
release.

I am also trying to link xvidcore-1.1.2 to MPlayer1.0pre8 on Fedora core 4
with gcc version 4.0.2 and I am getting the same problem.

Thank you in advance,
Brian Eller