[MPlayer-users] Build error for 1.0rc1 on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Yannick DEVOS yannick.devos at online.fr
Mon Nov 13 10:07:04 CET 2006

Finally I found the solution (and my mistake).
Reading the "configure.log" file, I found this statement :
	/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/QuickTime.h:16:
2: #error "Your QuickTime Headers are out of date.  You may al
	ready have new headers available here:
/Developer/SDKs/QuickTime7Headers.pkg .  Otherwise you can get the
latest headers via Softwar
	e Update or in the latest QuickTime SDK available from
http://developer.apple.com/quicktime .

So I decided to upgrade Quicktime SDK (ouch, sorry...).

Then no needs to add more configure parameters or to use old
Frameworks... everything was ok.

With this mplayer release no problem to read the Matroska/RealVideo
files! Great!

Thanks Hauke and Guillaume for your help.
Regards,
Yannick.
---
Hanh DOAN et Yannick DEVOS - Nature-Mekong
Savourer les délices du delta
www.nature-mekong.com