[MPlayer-users] SVN compile error undefined reference to `FT_GlyphSlot_Oblique'

Rinaldi J. Montessi montessir at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 25 17:14:31 CET 2006

SVN compile error  undefined reference to `FT_GlyphSlot_Oblique'
Checked out revision 21221. (this AM)

I've tried to compile with freetype 2.1.9 and 2.1.10 (my research tells
me this is a libfreetype problem) but no joy with either version.  Have
I missed something?

libass/libass.a(ass_render.o)(.text+0x325d): In function `get_glyph':
: undefined reference to `FT_GlyphSlot_Oblique'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

Rinaldi
--
"I'd love to go out with you, but I'm staying home to work on my
cottage cheese sculpture."