[MPlayer-users] Re: SVN compile error undefined reference to`FT_GlyphSlot_Oblique'

Rinaldi J. Montessi montessir at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 26 22:27:10 CET 2006

Of course.  Apologies.  http://mongo.tzo.com/Misc/configure.log

 > > http://mongo.tzo.com/Misc/my.make.log
 > >
 > > Note:  disabling mencoder allows the compile to complete.  But the
 > > playback is terrible.

 > Where is your libfontconfig located ? Does replacing -L/usr/lib
 > and -lfontconfig in the linking command help ?

No.  Appears to be looking in the correct place.

# ldconfig -p | grep libfontconfig
   libfontconfig.so.1 (libc6) => /usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
   libfontconfig.so (libc6) => /usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so

# locate libfontconfig.
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.a
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1.1.0
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.la