[MPlayer-users] Re: Problems capturing from analogue source

Alessandro Di Rubbo evanescenti at graffiti.net
Sun Oct 1 12:20:43 CEST 2006

P.s.

I've encoded a small sample in interlaced form, typing

mencoder tv:// -tv input=1:driver=v4l:width=576:height=432 -endpos 10 \
-nosound -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=1000:mbd=2:ildct:ilme \
-vf crop=544:416:16:4,il=d:d,hqdn3d,il=i:i -v -o test.avi 2&> test.txt

You can download the AVI file from here:
http://tobemem.memebot.com/tmp/test.avi (855 kiB)

and the MEncoder output from here:
http://tobemem.memebot.com/tmp/test.txt (20 kiB)

Could someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Alessandro Di Rubbo