[MPlayer-users] Re: DVDNAV questions

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 04:09:46 CEST 2006

On 10/2/06, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Nico Sabbi <nsabbi <at> email.it> writes:
>
> > > But then it continues to play the menu fine. But I have no mouse
> > > function with dvdnav. I can still right click and get the menu but
> > > that is the extent of it.
> > >
> > add mouse-movents=1 to ~/.mplayer/config
>
> mouse-movements=1
>
> Regards, Carl Eugen

Yeah typo's suck. But it still didn't work. Either through mplayer or
gmplayer. If I do a -v output it dumps info everytime I move the mouse
across the screen like this

rescaled coordinates: 0.396, 0.440, screen (1280 x 800), vodisplay:
(1066, 800), fullscreen: 1

I also tried a different movie and the main menu is still in 4:3 mode.

Thanks
Jeremy