[MPlayer-users] mplayer video stream bug

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 23:20:17 CEST 2006

Péntek Imre wrote:

> 2006/10/10, Péntek Imre <pentek.imre at gmail.com>:
>
>> Okay, the bug is still present. btw I use MPlayer 1.0pre8-3.4.6
>
> Is this issue ackowledged as bug? I cannot bypass. AFAIK this list is
> to report bugs.

For one thing, it's been barely a day. Give people time - it's not like
there are no other things to be worked on.

For another thing, it is Very Strongly Recommended to test the most
recent development version (available via SVN) before sending a bug
report; I believe that some developers don't even pay attention to bug
reports against release versions. You would be well advised to try that
to see if the bug has been fixed since the last release.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.