[MPlayer-users] Playlists and Aspect Ratio Setting in 'config'

Joel Turnbull jturnbull at stratacache.com
Thu Oct 19 17:52:45 CEST 2006

Hi all, I'm using the Mplayer experimental Windows GUI build.

The problem is that the second video in a playlist doesn't take the
'aspect' setting in 'config'.  Here is my 'config'...

aspect = "4:3"
fs = "yes"

When I start the playlist, the first video plays fullscreen and fills
the screen.  The second video plays fullscreen, but reverts to a (16:9)
aspect ratio, so that there is letterboxing at the top and bottom.  So
the second video takes the 'fs' setting from the config, but ignores the
'aspect' setting.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Joel Turnbull
Stratacache Webmaster