[MPlayer-users] [OT]: vobcopy works bad with angles

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Mon Oct 23 00:55:46 CEST 2006

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Alexander Roalter wrote:
>
>> I'm still waiting for the support to be included in normal mplayer
>> mode rather than having to use the navigation menu...
>>
> dvdnav://1

unless there have been some changes in the last month on dvdnav, there
is still the problem with dumpstream, which, regardless of the title
given to dvdnav, outputs only the main menu in an endless loop...
Therefore I'm unable to dump the movie only for my personal viewing
pleasure, since playing a movie with dvdnav is not as good scriptable as
direct selection of the track, and there's a slight jerkiness on chapter
breaks (for what reason ever, since there should be no jumping
whatsoever, and -nocache  also doesn't help... but maybe this has
improved with a current SVN... still have to try it (my snapshot is r18689)