[MPlayer-users] decode_MMX.c in mp3lib

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Oct 24 18:06:19 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 09:39:01AM -0400, Robert La Ferla wrote:
> Is anyone working on porting decode_MMX.c in mp3lib to Mac OS X/
> Intel?  I think that's the one hurdle that needs to be overcome to
> get mplayer to compile properly on Mac OS X (Intel).

I think there is already at least one patch, but my latest information
is that the mp3lib project is active again and I'd prefer them to accept
and apply the patch and we later just pull the updated version.
Try searching the -dev-eng mailing list and bugzilla for the patch.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger