[MPlayer-users] Mplayer -chapter command

Alan 2big4mail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:47:52 CEST 2006

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> I added support for -chapter in dvdnav:// 2 days ago; try and report,
> please.
> You could also try to configure mplayer with --disable-dvdnav
> --disable-mpdvdkit
> and use the external dvdread; does it work correctly?

ALSO I HAVE THIS MESSAGE:

There are 5 titles on this DVD.
There are 25 chapters in this DVD title.
There are 1 angles in this DVD title.

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: open_stream
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
   Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
   disassembly. Details in
DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
   It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
   gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
   DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We
can't and
   won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a
possible bug.