[MPlayer-users] Mplayer + fontconfig + M$Win

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 02:16:44 CET 2006

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On 10/29/06, Alan <2big4mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Does anyone knows how to compile Mplayer under M$Win (MinGW) with
>>fontconfig support? Does somebody already compiled it? Just interesting...
>
>http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32/contrib/MPlayer-MinGW-Howto.txt
>

>Guillaume

The original poster probably should have asked how to compile fontconfig
under Windows.

It seems that you have to combine the right versions of fontconfig and
freetype2. I tried with various versions of each and failed with what seemed
to be a different error each time.

Is there any documentation that shows the required versions of the various
libraries used by MPlayer?