[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-Windows hangs once in a while?

Peter Hunt pe1rfr at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 31 20:55:04 CET 2006

>Debug version?  You didn't even include the regular verbose output

Please tell me hoe I can get this output?

>details about your system

I'm running Windows-XP on a Siemens Intel-800 MHz.

MPlayer doesn't tell me a version, only "MPlayer GUI for Windows".

>the stream in question, etc., etc.

That'll be difficult, cause the stream is only opened for several IP's
(including mine) so unfortunately it is not possible to test the stream
from any IP.

>"It crashes randomly" isn't something that can be tracked down.

I understand, I do a little C++ myself, and as you say it, it is really
difficult, but I already mentioned in my second posting that it could
have anything to do with the change of IP-address of the stream.
So MPlayer seems to freeze when it loses the stream, maybe a
timeout or so...

Best regards,

Peter Hunt.