[MPlayer-users] [BUG] mencoder cannot encode to the required bitrate

陆然 hephooey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 12:01:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Saturday 02 September 2006 17:11, Holger Reinmann wrote:
> Thats not a BUG!!!
>
> Please have a look at the DOCS and the manpage how lavc works.
> In the the last section of DOCS/tech/encoding-tips.txt you find useful
> information about constant bitrate encoding with lavc.
>
> holger

Read my letter again you will see I have tried with 2-pass too, and just for
the records, I have tried "vrc_eq=1", "
vrc_buf_size=1835:vrc_maxrate=300:vrc_minrate=300:vbitrate=300", none of these
trick will give me the required bitrate. the text you suggested is helpful,
but I don't think it can solve the problem. Bottom line, you can download the
file and try it yourself ;)
--
Best Regards,
LR