[MPlayer-users] Creating mplayer on FC5 x64 w/ divx

brian walter blwalter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 18:48:12 CEST 2006

Ok...

So I have the FFMpeg stuff built in...

Checking for FFmpeg libavutil (static) ... yes
Checking for FFmpeg libavcodec (static) ... yes
Checking for FFmpeg libavformat (static) ... yes
Checking for FFmpeg libpostproc (static) ... yes

(I assume that means the decoder is built in...)

Now, when opening certain wmv files, it get the following:

Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x33564D57

I'd *thought* that was divx.  Can the codec be determined from that code?

Thanks