[MPlayer-users] dumpstream dumping seemingly wrong language

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:27:16 CEST 2006

On 8/6/06, Alex Waterman <imnotlistening at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, it seems to be working. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

It doesn't work here.  I play a dvd with '-aid 128' and it plays in
English.  When I dumpstream it comes out in French.  I've said -aid
128 and it still comes out in French.  This happens with a number of
my movies.  Either it comes out in the wrong language, or there's no
sound at all, or it has the filmmaker's commentary.

-todd