[MPlayer-users] iA64: Error While compiling mplayer 1.0pre8 with lame support.

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:15:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 9/8/06, Alexander Strop <strop at erlm.siemens.de> wrote:
> Guillaume POIRIER schrieb:
> >
> > Sorry, we do not support DSPs ;-)
> >

> ;-)
> > Did you check is ./libmpcodecs/ae_lame.o was built?
> >
> No, i can not found that.

Then that's the problem. If you can figure that out, your problem will
be solved.

> > Could you see if the problem is solved with latest SVN?
> >
> Sorry, but please tell me what SVN is? Do you mean a newer Version as
> 1.0pre8?

Yep, you can get latest dev version following the directions available
on our download page

--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!