[MPlayer-users] Experimental DVDNav: little help?

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Mon Sep 18 19:03:54 CEST 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:45:15 -0400 (EDT)
Brandon Kuczenski <brandon at 301south.net> wrote:

> When I run  'mplayer dvdnav://' I get the dvd menu! kudos!
>
> The mouse buttons don't work, and  I couldn't find any keybindings
> that allow me to select from the menu  options.

The mouse should work if you're using the GUI (gmplayer), IIRC.

mplayer -input cmdlist will give you a list of commands, which you can
bind to the keys you want to use, in input.conf.  With the dvdnav
patch applied, there should be 5 new commands, in that list, for
navigating DVD menus.