[MPlayer-users] trouble with v4l2 and mplayer

GAEREMYNCK Matthieu matthieu.gaeremynck at eurocontrol.int
Wed Sep 20 11:43:23 CEST 2006

Tested it with version pre8 and now I have sound when watching tv
through mediaplayer. I still can't record the sound with mencoder but I
suppose I will have to post that to the mencoder list.

So mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:width=320:height=240 gives me sound
now.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Matthieu Gaeremynck