[MPlayer-users] dvd play problem (scrambled)

Adrian Grajdeanu adriang0 at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 21:22:56 CEST 2007

Yes, I've tried it that way too...

apollo>mplayer dvdnav://

Playing dvdnav://.
[file] No filename
Failed to open dvdnav://.

Exiting... (End of file)
apollo>

Honestly I can't figure out how to use this dvdnav... Do I need to
install additional stuff??

Anyway, I'm really puzzled because the darn thing works in a different
computer with different hardware, yet (supposedly) same software.

Can newer drives have something done to them, so they cannot play
(recent) DVDs??? I don't know what, some sort of missing decryption
keys, or list of invalid keys???

A.