[MPlayer-users] Mplayer border in X11

mario ml at bortal.de
Wed Apr 11 09:01:41 CEST 2007

giorgio65it wrote:
> Alle 00:01, mercoledì 11 aprile 2007, mario ha scritto:
>
>> Hello List,
>>
>> is it possible to get rid of the x11 border of mplayer?
>> I would like to have 1px border or somthing.
>> No resitze symbols and such.
>>
>> How do you do that?
>>
>> Thanks, Mario
>>

> Hi Mario,
> if you use KDE try to click on top of the window and select "Advanced" -> "No
> Border" (or something like this, I have an Italian interface...).

Thats exactly how i want it. yey! :)
Since i would like to use this mplayer screen "embedded" in an
application (well, i will just start it with the x,y coordinates so that
it looks embedded), i need a way to remove that KDE border automatically
or by a command.
Do you know how to do that, too?

Thanks, Mario