[MPlayer-users] Re: any way to preserve the aspect ratio while resizing video window (using gl2)

me weasalandme at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 16:43:55 CEST 2007

The window manager is KWin in KDE 3.5.6 and the issue
is only when I run
mplayer with the gui. Settings in both cases are
exactly the same and
nothing beyond vo and ao. The -keepaspect and
-nokeepaspect options do
not have any effect.

> MPlayer does that already by default[1], but your
window manager
> has to support it. If you don't have any funny
MPlayer settings,
> then it's most likely a bug in your WM.
>
> 			Attila Kinali
>
> [1] see -keepaspect and -nokeepaspect options
> --
> Praised are the Fountains of Shelieth, the silver
harp of the waters,
> But blest in my name forever this stream that
stanched my thirst!