[MPlayer-users] mplayer not work well when screen rotation

Marco marco at waven.com
Mon Apr 16 08:39:30 CEST 2007

  My display card is via(cle266) drived by open source driver from
Xorg. It's driver has a Option that can rotate monitor by 90 degree, I
need this feature in my program.

  When I rotate, the mplayer output is strange, after some trys, I
found it should be added some options: mplayer test.mov -vo gl -vf
rotate=1.  (mplayer -vo x11 also works but TOO slowly)

  That's great, but in my program, use (Py)Qt4
widget:QX11EmbedContainer, mplayer cannot output movie in the
container, but has HUGE offset.

  I donot know how to fix the problem.. I hope you can help me!

 Thank thee VERY much!!!!!! I put my progrm here(need PyQt4)

--
LinuX Power