[MPlayer-users] trying to convert MJPEG

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Apr 17 09:48:57 CEST 2007

Steve Kleene wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:14:53 +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
>

>>I fixed a nasty bug in svn few days ago. svn update , please, although
>>that wmp target probably needs more work
>>

>I'm running whatever Debian etch distributes.  I just did an upgrade an am
>running 1.0-rc1svn20070225-0.3.  I'm not too eager to upgrade from source
>since it tends to mess up the package management.

a distribution is supposed to give you the means to use your computer,
while you are not supposed to avoid using sources in order no to interfere
with the package management, in practice the owner of your computer is
you, not dpkg.

If you don't install anything you won't overwrite the contents of your
beloved .deb files
and, in particular, mplayer and mencoder are built to be runnable from
the source directory.

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Cartucce compatibili e kit di ricarica per tutti i modelli di stampante. Acquista al telefono o online: consegna in tutta Italia in 48 ore!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5190&d=17-4