[MPlayer-users] Headless two-pass encoding

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Wed Apr 18 01:56:56 CEST 2007

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:51:53 +0200
"François-Xavier Payet" <fx.payet at tfdn.org> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that the file divx2pass.log is empty, but the file
> x264_2pass.log isn't

That's very interesting.  Of course you can try copying the x264 log to
divx2pass.log, before starting the 2nd pass.

Though, the normal way to encode h.264 video is directly with -ovc x264,
instead of through -ovc lavc as you are doing.  You should have better
luck with that method.

> > Sorry for the bad translation of driver.

I didn't actually mean your translation to English was bad, I meant the
original translation of that message into French was probably mistaken.