[MPlayer-users] "Cannot seek backward in linear streams!" / Windows / Ulead capture

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 25 11:17:28 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 02:54:58PM -0700, Joseph wrote:
> I've probably tried all of those. I'll make sure. The file will be a
> couple of gigabytes plus or minus. How and where do I upload it?

ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/incoming
I suggest you try to cut just the first 20 MB or so and see if you can
still reproduce the problem the same way (or if you don't know how to
cut (on Linux dd should work fine), just start uploading and cancel
the upload after whatever you think is enough).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger