[MPlayer-users] What Have I Done???

CD Baric cdbaric at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:49:30 CEST 2007

Thank you Carl for getting back to me.

On 4/27/07, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> CD Baric <cdbaric <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > I am now attempting to build and install mplayer-1.0rc1

> Please test latest svn and report if you still have problems.

I will try as you suggest.

In the mean time I should inform you that I moved a successful build
from my personal machine to my friends machine and did an install and
all is well - both mplayer and mencoder appear to function perfectly.
The pre-built Slackware package appears to be faulty - I will attempt
to help the author of that package find a solution.

I will keep you apprised Carl.

Thanks again.

CD 'Bar' Baric