[MPlayer-users] Mplayer svn snapshot source, I could not see display.

Sandeep YEDIRE syedire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:26:46 CEST 2007

Hello,
>In case svn does not work for you, you'll find yesterdays source on the
>download page (it's called snapshot).

>Carl Eugen
I have got svn checkout snapshot from download section.
I have compiled and played few transport streams (H264/AAC) and (MPEG2/AC3).
But I could not see the display i got this error message. even though X is
taking arround 10 % of CPU. Also I could check A:-, V:- , A-V: etc etc on
command prompt.
***********************************ERROR message****
SUB: Could not determine file format
Cannot load subtitles: /t/3sat.ts.txt
Can't open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory
[fbdev2] Can't open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory
The selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
Using SSE optimized IMDCT transform
Using MMX optimized resampler
SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 1 -> 4
SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 1 -> 4
SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 1 -> 1
SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 5 -> 4
[swscaler @ 0x873dd30]SwScaler: BICUBIC scaler, from yuv420p to yuyv422
using MMX2
[swscaler @ 0x873dd30]SwScaler: using 4-tap MMX scaler for horizontal
luminance scaling
[swscaler @ 0x873dd30]SwScaler: using 4-tap MMX scaler for horizontal
chrominance scaling
[swscaler @ 0x873dd30]SwScaler: using n-tap MMX scaler for vertical scaling
(BGR)
[swscaler @ 0x873dd30]SwScaler: 720x576 -> 720x576
vo_cvidix: warn: screenwidth and height not set assuming 640x480
[ASPECT] Warning: No suitable new res found!
a52: error at resampling
******************************
Please tell me what went wrong, i am using Red hat 3.4.3-9.EL4.
But I could see video with MPLAYER1.0rc1 but out of sync. My main intention
is to have sync between Audio and video. Please help me in this.
Many Thanks,
Sandeep.

--
Many Thanks,