[MPlayer-users] Where can I get help with mplayer-plugin?

cga2000 cga2000 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 10 05:53:47 CEST 2007

Can't seem to get mms:// streams in particular to play in seamonkey or
iceape.  Same symptoms someone recently mentioned while trying to play
mms streams with the standalone mplayer .. a message that says
"connected" then another one that says "stopped" .. in between a long
message with the mms url .. too quick to read it entirely .. then the
same loop over and over .. and yet the progress bar is moving .. seems
like it's more of a problem with mplayer and Dominik .. I think  .. just
provided a workaround on this list .. but I'm not sure how I try do that
with the plugin.

Not that I'm a great fan of embedded video clips .. but sometimes a
piece of news on bbc.com .. cnn.com .. reuters .. and a few others is
only available as a clip .. so I was was wondering what would be a good
strategy to fix this with minimal headaches.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
cga