[MPlayer-users] -loop moves workspaces

Eliot Stock 1 at eliotstock.com
Sat Aug 11 17:28:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use mplayer as follows. I have four Gnome workspaces set up
and an instance of mplayer playing on each of them. Each instance is palying
a different video but all have been started with

-loop 0

so they start playing their clip again at the end.

The problem I have if I happen to be on workspace 1 and the mplayer instance
on workspace 2 reaches the end of its clip, it will start the clip again on
workspace 1. I want it to stay put on workspace 2 regardless of which
workspace I'm currently on.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Eliot Stock