[MPlayer-users] Audio/Video sync issue

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:18:37 CEST 2007

Hello guys,

I"ve been trying to convert this video to MPEG-4 (ASP)/ MP3:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8669488783707640763&hl=en

At the top right there's a download button (for Linux users only) and the
actual file is h.264/aac.  The problem is that I get terrible A/V sync
problems. I've tried playing with the mc options but still can't make it
work. Then I found out the actual video seems crippled!  I don't know if it's
an MPlayer issue or the video itself.  Can anyone please confirm? I was going
to upload video to Incoming but it's kind of big.

Thanks!
Jorge