[MPlayer-users] How to force SSA subtitles size to constant one ?

Παναγιώτης Κατσαλούλ Παναγιώτης Κατσαλούλ
Tue Aug 21 12:42:43 CEST 2007

On 14 Αυγ 2007, at 1:37 ΜΜ, Παναγιώτης
Κατσαλούλης wrote:

> First of all, sorry for the delay, but gmail insists that your
> email is spam, and I have to periodically check my spam folder to
> retrieve your email :P
>
> On 11 Αυγ 2007, at 11:40 ΜΜ, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:
>>
>> Try this patch. It will also print font sizes as they are passed
>> to FreeType.<1.patch>_______________________________________________
>

> I applied this patch (which seems to disable font calculation :P )
>
> With this patch, the font size is as expected. It has exactly the
> same size with the OS metrics and what mplayer displays without the
> -ass parameter.
>
> I don't know how much importance is compatibility with OS/2  or
> with VSFilter (since font size is again autoscaled depending video
> size), but I believe it is much straight forward to support same
> font sizes with the underneath platform, than what VSFilter does.
>
> Test performed on Linux.

I am thinking... since with this patch things work more as expected,
is there any possibility to propagate this patch to the main build
tree, somehow?