[MPlayer-users] mplayer -in [url] > [mp3 file] (stdout as mp3?)

Christopher Gokey cgokey at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 01:56:07 CEST 2007

Thanks Nico.  I'll give this a try for the UNIX end, but I'm not sure
it will solve
my problem for Windows, since I don't think Windows OS has any equivalent to
/dev/stdout...  It would be really nice if mplayer would have an option to
send the stream to stdout, or maybe some contrib directory where it
has some small
command line apps that tap its libraries for this kind of functionality.

Chris