[MPlayer-users] xv-fs doesn't take up all the available screen size

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 27 09:31:17 CEST 2007

ext Phil Oleynik wrote:
> some graphic cards have very small allowed overlay size. Almost all
> Nvidia has 2048*2048, but some ATi cards has Xmax=720 (Rage,Rage
> 128,Rage M). Maybe this is the point, what card do you use?

It's an Intel GMA950, I'm using the opensource intel drivers. In
mplayer's log I remember I saw some message that was telling that max
overlay size was 1920x1080 (or something like that, but anyway much
bigger than 1360x768), so I don't think it's a hardware limitation.

Ciao,
   Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it <-- Geek in un lingua international!