[MPlayer-users] [Patch] XF86AudioLowerVolume/XF86AudioRaiseVolume

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 01:55:24 CEST 2007

Michael Mauch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the volume up/down keys on my keyboard send XF86AudioRaiseVolume and
> XF86AudioLowerVolume. Are these supposed to work, or should I map
> them to something else?
>
> Anyway, here's a patch that makes these key codes known to mplayer.

Patches for inclusion should be posted on mplayer-dev-eng. They should
also be made using 'svn diff', and so be against the very latest
development version. They should also be attached as files (with a
text-based MIME type) rather than pasted inline, because otherwise they
tend to get mangled by mail clients.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.