[MPlayer-users] Scaling fonts from ".mplayer/subfont.ttf"

Jens Van Broeckhoven jens.linux at skynet.be
Thu Aug 30 18:21:08 CEST 2007

Hi.
I'm having some trouble scaling subtitles for applications that use
"subfont.ttf" (like manDVD).

Problem:
manDVD (and some others) only read "subfont.ttf" and not
".mplayer/config".
While I can scale everything just fine using "subfont-text-scale=3.2" in
".mplayer/config", this doesn't seem change anything for applications
that read ".mplayer/subfont.ttf" only. (resulting in very huge
subtitles).

Question:
Is their any way to change the default font size of subfont.ttf
directly? (or make it use the settings in .mplayer/config)

Thanks,
Jens