[MPlayer-users] Suggested Low Bitrate Encoding Options

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:14:21 CEST 2007

Images for a quick visual comparison and to better explain what I've
been seeing.

FMP4:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/cooleyr/riddick6-600k-MPEG4-angel-b2-m2-lim.png

Xvid:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/cooleyr/riddick6-600k-XVID-p2.png

VP3.2 (Sharp) (Theora looks much worse):
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/cooleyr/riddick6-600k-VP32-best-k600-aspect.png

x264:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/cooleyr/riddick6-600k-x264.png

VP7 (Max Sharpness):