[MPlayer-users] mplayer -slave... (how to) disable, keyboard input?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 18:09:08 CET 2007

Lee Jackson wrote:

> The -inputconf method had passed my mind but I couldn't believe that
> such a crude hack had to be resorted to...given this and the fact
> that this isn't an issue under windows would seem to indicate that
> something is broken.
>
> I'd like to see this fixed (given its potentially a one liner) but I
> cant seem to find where to report bugs formally (and informally
> suggest patches)...any suggestions on best way to move forward
> without adding noise to the dev list?

This list is the official place for bug reports; for a slightly less
noise-heavy place, I believe they are also accepted on mplayer-advusers,
although what the situation as far as subscribed developers there is
these days I don't know.

If you have a patch for consideration, you are advised to read
DOCS/tech/patches.txt and submit the patch directly to the -dev-eng
mailing list; patch submissions which pay attention to those rules are
not, generally speaking, considered noise.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.