[MPlayer-users] Font Config and DVD Seek question, thank you for everyones help so far! :-)

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 03:35:37 CET 2007

Hello,

It has been greatly appreciated.

Problem:

Is there some command line switch to allow a file which cannot be 'seeked backward' the ability to do so thru buffering? Is this a way (sorry I am ruffling through lots of posts and trying to figure this out) for files that cannot be seeked backwards, I get the error message 'Cannot seek backward in linear streams".  Are they stuck this way? :-)

Also, my other question is related to Subtitles.  For some reason my subtitles are slightly clipped at the bottom.  How do I change subtitle font? :-)  Do I need to have fontconfig in my build? :-)

Thank you for precise assistance.

Kindest regards, Sara