[MPlayer-users] Hi...

David dawidh at clear.net.nz
Wed Dec 12 07:55:14 CET 2007

Hey.

I love Mplayer, I just installed it and I found it plays HD video so much
better than Videolan.

Video lan would flick like crazy on some high detail scenes, but Mplayer
doesn't even seem to slow down.

Anyway. I just wanted to give some praise.

But I have a question.

When I enable afm=hwac3 in config. My Creative X-Fi decodes DTS 1.5 megs
perfectly, BUT the video plays about twice the speed as the audio.

Any one else have that problem?

Thanks.

p.s.

I must say though.. my CPU is only an Athlon XP +2600, Ram 512.. but to see
my computer display 720HD video that fast, really shocked the hell out of
me!

Videolan was so flicky.

Thanks.

Aktonin.