[MPlayer-users] how to play realvideo on arm-linux?

无印 tulanix at yahoo.cn
Mon Dec 17 11:25:36 CET 2007

hello,everybody!
I'm trying to port the mplayer1.0pre8 to my mobile phone (moto E2) with the patch of https://svn.jerryweb.org/public/mkezx/trunk/packages/mplayer/.
My toolchain is arm-linux-gnu-gcc with vfp&iwmmxt and my phone have it's own helix library.
Now My mplayer have a bug,it can not play any rv20,30,40.My configure option about realvideo is:--enable-real,--with-reallibdir=/usr/helix,--enable-dynamic-plugins
When I try to play an realvideo,I got some error like this:
mplyaer interrupted by signal 11 in module:init_video_codec
And I failed to build the program when enable the debug option.
Anyone who can give me some suggestion?