[MPlayer-users] mplayer error: Error while decoding frame!

Chang,Yi-Wen chang.yiwen at tw.panasonic.com
Tue Dec 18 08:34:53 CET 2007

Hi,

>http://live.polito.it/
>(Mentioned on MPlayers homepage)

I tried to install libnemesi and re-compile mplayer.

But, error shows in compiling libnemesi :  /usr/lib/libnetembryo.so.0: undefined reference to `sctp_send'
error shows in re-compiling mplayer: /usr/lib/libnetembryo.so.0: undefined reference to `sctp_recvmsg'

I spent much time and give up to try libnemesi.

I tried to send some frames, not a whole file. And, dump the stream data.
I found that, MPlayer just receives data from the fifth frame (not complete frame) and lost the first 4 frames,
so that results in no complete header and error while decoding frame in MPlayer.

Do you know what reasons possibly result in that? (I use ethereal and no packet is lost)