[MPlayer-users] Compilation_problem: stream_info_dvdnav'

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Tue Dec 18 17:12:14 CET 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] Compilation_problem: stream_info_dvdnav'
  Date & Time: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:18:17 +0000

[Ruben] == Ruben Lara <bermejator at hotmail.com> has written:

Me>> The latest svn of libdvdnav will solve your problem.

Ruben> I continue having problem to compile mplayer....

Ruben> Now make return me:

Ruben> z,noexecstack    -lncurses -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lasound -ldl -lpthread -lfreetype -lz -lfontconfig  -lz -lmad -lmpcdec -lpthread -ldl -rdynamic -L/usr/local/lib -ldvdnavmini -lpthread  -lm
Ruben> mplayer.o: In function `main':
Ruben> mplayer.c:(.text+0x4ae4): undefined reference to `osd_set_nav_box'
Ruben> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Ruben> make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

Ruben> How can i solve it¿?

Have you get libdvdnav as follows?

   svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav libdvdnav

Ruben> Another question, do u sayd me latest svn of libdvdnav will solve my
Ruben> problem, ok, where can i read those issues, becose i google and dont
Ruben> find anything....

Don't know.
I solved the same problem as yours with updating libdvdnav.

Regards,

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

       「eメールや携帯電話に縛られた社会は、自分自身と向き合ったり、