[MPlayer-users] rmvb problem on moto ezx(Monta Vista Linux)

无印 tulanix at yahoo.cn
Wed Dec 19 09:54:48 CET 2007

hello,
I'm trying to port the 1.0pr8 to my mobile phone since the patch(https://svn.jerryweb.org/public/mkezx/trunk/packages/mplayer/patches/) is only for this version.Now it can play rm/rmvb but still have some problem(mess screen,segment fault).I try to enable the debug option and compile again.It failed with the error information:
dsputil.c:3519: internal compiler error: in assign_stack_temp_for_type, at function.c:649
I think there is no problem with my compiler.
Is there anyone who can give my some suggestion?