[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 08:19:32 CET 2007

Hello and Merry Christmas pretty soon! :-)

Hope all is well.

I am in working hard at night on a special development project that will integrate this great mplayer into a third-party application.  But I have some source code questions.  There are lots of bits and bytes comprising the source code, and it will be helpful if someone can point me down to where I can make some tweaks.  I've gotten pretty good (with the help of some genuine top-notch experts on here (!)), to get my compilation techniques down.

But I am lost finding how to make this adjustment,

Well, I want to do a few things, but at top of my list is this:

How can I have the for the lack of better term, seeking Progress Bar removed, yet still retain fast forward and rewind functionality?  That is the stepped progress display which shows where one is within the video segment.  I am trying to do some custom work and this is something which I would like to remove.

Best wishes to someone who can point me to where I can make this adjustment in the codebase.

Thank you!!! :)

Kindest regards, Sara Glade